Thursday 21 October 2010

Banpo-Bridge, Rainbow Fountain

Express Bus Terminal Subway Station, Line 3,7 or 9, Exit 8-1.
Go straight for 250m, and turn right at the Express Bus Terminal 4-way intersection.
Continue going straight for 400m and cross the street at the crosswalk.
Go straight through the underpass to arrive at the park.


In the 6th week of my "expedition" Chanpeng came over to Korea - though it was just a 4-day trip, i really appreciated it!

There is this one romantic place which I would really like to hang out at. So I brought him there!

If you watch BOF, there is this part where Jin Cao thanked Ji Hoo for being her "fireman" before she ran-away... In the background there was this bridge which had a rainbow fountain "spewing" from the edges of the bridge... is this the right way to describe that bridge? Who cares? (That bridge it is actually an expressway across Hangang)



Anyways, this is a good spot for dates cos the ambience is pretty romantic... so romantic that there are couples spotted all over the place... that is the only not-so-romantic part about it... Ironical.

Thankfully, Chanpeng was there with me, otherwise, I would have felt very much like a fish out of water!

So here is the compilation of the photos I took...



Before we went to Banpo Bridge, Cp and I had a yummy BBQ (what else?) dinner with my buddy and his best friend... Cp does look young doesn't he? He is 13 years older than my buddy and 12 years older than me... 
either that or we all look old!


Well, actually, the pictures don't do much justice to the place cos
1. It is in the night and since I am not so professional (in fact, mu photography skills are bad), I failed to capture a good shot.
2.  The flowing water is a moving object and that's hard to capture! (enough excuses for wanting to post only 1 photo!)
3. OK, fine, I admit. I forgot to take pictures of the directions to the place. My bad - but if there's a will to go there, there is always gonna be a way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read each one of them. ;)