Friday 18 November 2016

Prayer on Peace.

Abba,

It hurts to see what is happening around the world, the pain, misery and suffering that others are facing - they did not choose this circumstance.

It pains me when someone close to me is struck with an unexpected sickness and it makes me anxious and gives me questions about my own life, my family, my future.
Remind me that such things are not from You and that only through You can we gain strength to overcome circumstances that we did not choose. Only through You can we gain peace and true rest, even in an unpeaceful time.

Lord, You are my peace and promise for the future. Embed your promise on my heart and in my mind. Cease my anxiety as I cast all my cares unto you.

In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read each one of them. ;)