Thursday 20 June 2013

What I bought in Seoul?


It's time for me to recollect my memories and "prized collections" from my recent Seoul Trip!

Purchased from Samcheongdong-gil, average of 20,000 won each



Purchased from Myeong-dong ALAND - average of 30,000-35,000 won per pc

Left: From Hongdae at less than 10,000 won each, 
Right: From Samcheongdong-gil at 35,000 won

From Dongdaemun at 10,000 won each


From Ehwa, Skirts @ average 8,000 to 10,000 won and Top @ 32,000 won

Random cute stuff from Artbox! I love Korea's Artbox!

Random buys off-the-street stalls in Hongdae
Oh, and VDL brushes, which I so-very like!

Accessories from various places. The 2 striking ones from Dongdaemun Wholesale market.

Random skin care and make-up stuff from Faceshop, Skinfood, Etude House, Nature Republic, Innisfree, Laneige.



That's about all I bought... Shopping in Seoul is never enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read each one of them. ;)