Monday 13 December 2010

Having a taste of Singapore!


Today, we decided to do something fun! For all the times my home mates cook for me, I decided that I would cook for them our local Singaporean dishes this once since my friends brought me all the relevant ingredients lest I miss local food!

  

 It was like a major team-building activity cos everyone was activated!





Feel so disturbed looking at this basin full of dishes!

And finally, our fruits of labor was borne!

Chicken Curry - the hot favorite.
The whole pot was "snapped" by my hungry home mates and they absolutely loved it!

Among the others, were
"Bak Kut Teh" - which was not the favorite (alot of left over!)
Garlic & Mushroom Stir-Fried Vegetables
"Where did my pan-fried eggs go?!"

Well, anyways, we were too busy eating we forgot all about the photos! Darn!

*Feeling especially at-home with these local dishes*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read each one of them. ;)