Friday 19 November 2010

1st term Graduation!

HAPPY 1st TERM GRADUATION!



This was a time of parting for a few of the students in class.(Those who only signed up for 1 term)
I would have been 1 of them. Thankfully I extended my stay!

Awesome "family portrait" as a class!

It's strange but, this victory sign is always the standard pose, no matter which nationality you are - Japan, Singapore, Thailand... it is all about the "V"! 
Cheers to "V"ness!



One shot with just me & my certificate! YAY!



There is a sense of achievement, and 3 months have actually went by... JUST. LIKE. THAT.

It's been an awesome time of discovery so far and I am ready for the next 3 months! 

Bring it on!
*Ending on a high*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read each one of them. ;)