Thursday 28 October 2004

Hallucination

My mind…. Oh… My mind… spinning round and round,
Stop… stop this trance….. STOP it right now!!
No…. No…. I can’t! Everything’s turning upside down….
My mind…. Oh… My mind… I’m freaking out…

My thoughts…Oh… My thoughts… why are they running wild?
Please Mel… Please…. Stop it right now!!
I can… I can… Not all has been lost yet…
My thoughts… Oh… My thoughts… They will stop their pursuit now…

The voices… Can you hear the voices calling out loud?
They babble …. Blabbing on and on….Contradiction surrounds…
Shut it! Shut it! … I can’t stand the noises anymore!!
The voices…. The voices…. Silence is what I need now…

The darkness reigns, throughout my head… Hell arises…Where are the rays?
My light… Where’s my light? It’s such a dark sky….
Obscurity encloses me in, draining me dry…
I search…. I search…. I search… but I can’t find…

I’m lost, once again… Would that be forevermore?
My fears, they are building up to ram me down…
I cry! I shout! I throw my tantrums out!
But no one hears me, no one sees me, no one… All this while…

My eyes… See… See it clear… See its sparkle disappear…
Shadows lay beneath - like a ripple forming in the calm sea…
Someone… pull me out of this misery…
Help me… Help me… Help me…Please…. I plead…

Hallucinations…. I’m still a captive of it…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read each one of them. ;)